- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks, racist remarks, religious views, political issues or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Do not post information protected by copyright or owned by another without the owner's consent. If you infringe on someone else's rights you will be held solely responsible. Neither ScubaSG nor its owner shall be held responsible for information you post that may violate copyright law.
- When posting a news article or other published information, credit the source of the information and give a brief, one-to-three paragraph summary or clip of the content, providing an appropriate link and/or cite to its source.
- ScubaSG is here for the purpose of sharing meaningful information. Don't simply post a link by itself to another source, such as an article, Facebook post or blog. If linking to a blog, article, or website, you must ensure that your post must include enough content in your ScubaSG posts to stand on its own without following the link.
- You can link to websites of established news organizations or to company press releases with details of an ongoing news event. In such a case, merely providing the headline of the new item along with a link to it, without posting additional content, is allowable.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Do not use all "CAPS in your subject field. Using all capital letters or CAPS in your subject field will make your post mistakenly looks like one of those spam post, which is the main problem here. There's a chance that your post might be deleted by accident.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For Classified and Advertisement section, please limit your gratuitous self-bump to once a week.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate ScubaSG standards. The ScubaSG team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- Posts arguing about ScubaSG policies are not allowed.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- All post must be made in English
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right.
- Although the administrators and moderators of ScubaSG will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners, administrators and moderators of ScubaSG will NOT be held responsible for the content of any message.
- By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
- The administrators and moderators of ScubaSG reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
- We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.
The information published at this scubasg.com is without warranty and provided 'as is'
All information at ScubaSG.com is only the personal opinion or notes of the authors, members and contributors. All information listed in this website cannot be regarded as professional, comprehensive or objective advice or information. All users, viewers and members of this website acting upon information contained herein do so at their own risk.
ScubaSG do not constitute any recommendation or endorsement to any product, business, establishment or service listed at this website.
ScubaSG does not supply the goods, products or services listed and promoted at this website. ScubaSG merely provides information, links and adverts through this website to where related services or products may be communicate or purchased.
Under no circumstances shall ScubaSG be liable for any loss or damage caused by a member or user reliance on or exposure to information obtained from or contained on this website. You are responsible to evaluate the information, advice, and other content available through the website, and any products, services or company referenced here at ScubaSG.
ScubaSG will try to review all website and keep content as up to date and relevant as possible, no liability can be accepted for the results of actions initiated due to incorrect or inaccurate information contained at this site. Users, viewers and members should perform thorough research on their own before committing to any purchase or deciding on any product, service or supplier.
ScubaSG does not gurantee that all 3rd party sites to which ScubaSG linked to are safe and trustworthy as possible. ScubaSG will not accept any liability for the opinion and content of or information contained at other sites linked to by or advertised at this domain. ScubaSG will NOT be held liable in any possible third party disputes regarding, but not limited to, suitability and safety of website content, safety and merchantability of goods, services or products, delivery thereof, invoicing and after sales warranty.
Members are solely responsible for maintaining separate backups or copies of files and ScubaSG cannot be held liable for the consequences of any loss of files or data caused by access to or actions based upon information contained at this site. PLEASE NOTEALL SCUBA DIVING OR OTHER RELATED ACTIVITY IS UNDERTAKEN AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU SHOULD ONLY ENGAGE IN SUCH ACTIVITIES IF YOU HAVE BEEN CERTIFIED TO BE FIT AND HEALTHY FOR SUCH ACTIVITIES, TAKE ALL REASONABLE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND ONLY DIVE WITH SUITABLY QUALIFIED INSTRUCTION AND SUPERVISION.