Come and Join the Greatest 'Shoal' on Earth!!
Miles Aweigh has a confirm trip departing to Sardine Run (South Africa) from 02 June 2018 to 11 June 2018
This is not a trip for the faint hearted! Come and witness the greatest 'shoal' on Earth!
Below is the itinerary for the trip. To find out more or to book your space.
Please contact us:
Sardine Run 2018 Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival at East London Airport . At 1700, assemble to meet participants, guides and skipper for a full orientation of expedition. You will be kitted out with your dive gear, including reg, BCD, wetsuit, hoodies, booties, gloves and fins as required. Dinner is served from 1900.Day 2 to 6 - A light breakfast from 0600 to 0630. 0730 launch our from East London looking for the shoals of Sardines, weather permitting. Lunch included. Head back to East London around 1500 or when everyone has enough of the action. (will it be ever be enough?!?!?) Dinner consist of a two course home cooked, hot meal is served in the dining room from 1900.
Day 7- Reserve “Safari” Day. Breakfast is served at 0630 after which the group will be transferred to Inkwenkwezi Game Reserve which is about a 30 minute road transfer. The game reserve drive will last about 2 1/2 hour, followed by a walk with African Elephants in the African bush. And if that’s not enough, you will have a hands on introduction and interaction to one of the most endangered species in the wild, the magnificent cheetah.
After these two incredible “meetings” you will return to Santa Paloma for lunch, and to ponder what you have experienced during the past 6 days. Only in Africa.
Day 8 - After breakfast, transfer to East London Airport one hour before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
Expedition Price: SGD4400
Above cost Includes:
• 5 days at sea, weather permitting
• 1 “reserve” safari day. This day can be used as a “sea” day is any of the 5 scheduled “sea” days is cancelled due to weather.
• 7 nights’ twin share accommodation.
• Local transportation, including airport transfer.
• All dinners at Santa Paloma.
• Packed / picnic lunches on the boat on all sea days.
• Continental breakfasts.
• Full equipment / gear, including BCD, regulator, tanks, weights, air- fills, wetsuit, hoodies, booties, gloves and fins.
• Services of experienced skipper and specialist marine dive guide.
Above cost excludes:
• International and domestic air into and out of East London Airport.
• Travel and dive insurance.
• Items of a personal nature.
High Season( Jun-July )Less than 30 days-50% charge to the total trip amount. Less than 7 days-100% charge to the total trip amount.
Note : No refund for unused services, dives or meals from the package.