General Category => Scuba Diving & Related News => Topic started by: TheSnake on 23 May 18, 00:48
PastoDeco 4.8.0 is now available.
* REBREATHERS: In previous version ( 4.7 ) is was already possible to determine the dive max bottom time, with a given deco gas/tanks list.
Now PastoDeco shows max TTS in normal CCR dive to not exceed to be able, in case of switch to Bailouts at the worst moment, to safely complete the dive ( ascent, deco stops, residual pressure ) and the TTS you would have in Bailout mode.
* Added a rapid VPM conservatism selector in PastoDeco main screen.
This avoids going into setup menu every time.
* In text RunTime, there is now also residual pressure for each gas at each step of dive, and final pressure.
( pressure is in Bars or Psi, depending on actual units selected )
* ICD control
IF this option is activated, the software checks at each gas swap that PN2 raises in a given max % compared to PHe drop.
To be less restrictive, limit can be up to 60%.
* Automatic gas selection:
This function generates a list of deco gasses, always keeping PO2 in a given oxygen window ( PO2 min / PO2 max ).
IF ICD option is activated in setup menu, gas choice will also take into account this parameter.
* Tanks icons more visibles
* In RunTime consumption lines are differently colored according to residual gas pressure ( green/orange/red )
* some others minors things
Available under Windows, Android, Mac OSX and iOS.