first of all, big thank you to Poh for extending the special 30% discount to scubasg members and I took advantage of it.
so i was on 5 days similan island trip with the Andaman Tritan 2 weeks back with a total of 14 dives.
We dived the similan, including Koh Bon and Koh Tachai and afterwards headed north towards Richelieu Rock.
Poh was very prompt and helpful in our communications and made sure the local crew took good care of me so the experience overall was very positive.
I am not one to write long reviews but if i were to rate it, i would give
1. diving similan, koh bon, koh tachai and richelieu -- 4/5 i had some of very nice and memorable dives with beautiful corals and marine lifes but at some sites it can be very crowded with probably over 100 divers down at the same time especially at koh bon and richelieu.
2. the boat-- 3.5/5. the boat wasn't really very big nor very new.. at 24m long (from what i remember), it was generally smaller than other LOBs, so naturally not as steady as the bigger boat.. but after a day or two, I got used to it
3. the food --- 5/5. am not one that is very particular for good food, but i have to say the breakfast, lunch and dinner were all very very nice..
4. the dive crew - 5/5... the dive masters Koi and Sabai are both experienced dive leaders, thorough in their briefings and great fun to dive with.
5. boat crew - 5/5.. they treated all the guests like kings, great service with big smile..
some of my photos from the trip posted on my Facebook page.. brought along my dji phantom so got a few aerial photos as well. https://www.facebook.com/william.susanto.10/media_set?set=a.10153150120970536.1073741836.625760535&type=1&pnref=story