Just completed LOB on Komodo Trail (seamore group)... Wah stressed rather than refreshed. We chartered the ship, when we arrived, we waited 3 hours on the ship because logistics were not loaded... no food, no drinks, no compressor, no tanks, no captain, no guide, NOTHING !!. Finally the landbased crew confessed that money was not yet transferred by their Jakarta office, but all that is the best of yet many worst to come...
1. Boat full of cockroaches running around freely.. yucks!!
2. Bed were too short for all of us (we are average 178cm, bed is 165cm)
3. Bed were mattress for the bottom bunk, the spring for the top bunk !!
4. Mice were loitering around the ship
5. The smell of the rooms were terrible
Trust me, you dont even want to try this boat.
They should sink it and make it a nice dive site, maybe better use for the ship.