Author Topic: Dayang or Tioman  (Read 12124 times)

scubascarab

Re: Dayang or Tioman
« Reply #30 on: 09 Oct 13, 15:13 »
So, let me see if I have this straight:
Dive at Dayang/Aur WITH higher marine park fee of MYR 200 AND no night dive AND 50% less divers permitted....

Add it all up and that would explain why I can't find a Singapore dive shop that is still organizing a weekend dive trip. (this October)

GreyMatter

• Singapore Scuba Diving Forum
« Reply #31 on: 09 Oct 13, 17:04 »
It seems that Tioman dive shops are very busy due to the spillover from the closure of Aur/Dayang.

I'm going there this weekend (quite a last minute trip) and the dive centers in Tekek (even Berjaya's dive shop) are telling me that there are no slots available this weekend for my buddy and I  ???
Dive Long and Prosper - RIP LN

alexlee

« Reply #32 on: 09 Oct 13, 18:17 »
Ah yah... Greymatter... I'm going Perhentian.... Actually have 2 slots but my car now is full.....

alexlee

« Reply #33 on: 09 Oct 13, 18:52 »
Greymatter... We keep missing each other ah.... The last time at Tioman, ABC and now this.... Wahahaha..... Next time must dive together!!!

Liaw

« Reply #34 on: 10 Oct 13, 12:44 »
I'm going to Berjaya Tioman with my family on 25Oct late night and return Singapore on 27Oct, anyone is driving up from Singapore to Mersing? Don't feel like driving there, if possible would like to have car pool. 3 of us here.