Linked Events

• ScubaSG Movie Screening: 12 Dec 10

Author Topic: Complimentary Tickets to ScubaSG's Exclusive Movie Screening  (Read 10515 times)

DIN

• Global Moderator
    • Website Design & Maintained by RAWMIXMEDIA
Its a pleasure! Thank you all for your support. Glad all of you enjoy the movie. Now you know the reason for the cleanup?

fusionx99

Its a pleasure! Thank you all for your support. Glad all of you enjoy the movie. Now you know the reason for the cleanup?

:D We must really take care of our marine eco system, if not maybe generations to come, maybe even turtles we are unable to see.....  :( Actually even now some marine fishes or mammals are slightly harder to see compare to last time.
You pay peanuts, you get monkeys!!

ndut

Seaweed good. Plastic Baaaaadd......!!

livinouttabox

• livinouttabox
the kid was cute eh.... "So Shelly don't love Sammy anymore ah...." ;D
Nice move to start educating the kids from young about marine conservation.

P.S: Should have future screenings at Nex seeing how my house is 5 minutes away ;D
« Last Edit: 13 Dec 10, 01:28 by livinouttabox »
I'm Walking on Sunshine woah!! I'm Walking on Sunshine Woah!! Piak... Awww Dogshit...

SSI | NAUI | IANTD | SDI | PADI

SubMerGe

Thanks for the invite DIN.

The screening was a meaningful and effective collaboration!!

It ain't easy to organize this event!

Thanks again!

xariatay

• I'm FINished with FINs! Divers shd take the lead!
    • My Blog

P.S: Should have future screenings at Nex seeing how my house is 5 minutes away ;D

Wow, u stay so near to NEX? I got lost & went all the way to Lornie, then took the PIE again! haahaa, dunno what was the stupid GPS doing... But the Shaw NEX cinema has very comfortable seat! The shopping there is good too, so I 2nd the next screening at NEX. ;-)

blackStone

Comy seats but  bit chily though...
Nice show to remind us that there's pollution & human's destruction to certain part of the world!
Save the earth!!! ;D

siaokao

• Global Moderator
  • 2xKS diver..
    • OMS
Yea.. agree with the general comments abt NEX.. great seats!

I enjoyed the show.. particularly, the rather accurate reference to historic events throughout Sammy's 50 year life.  Of coz, that little gal's spontaneous comment was a bonus!

Could have been better if there is a small 'reception' before show so members of the forums can mingle around abit in real life.  The event come and go.. alittle too fast lah..  ;D

Also, DIN, why no speech b4 show start?  ;D ;D ;D
So they call it a 'FACT' coz someone made some statements on a 'FACT SHEET'? hummm...

blackStone

Yea.. agree with the general comments abt NEX.. great seats!

I enjoyed the show.. particularly, the rather accurate reference to historic events throughout Sammy's 50 year life.  Of coz, that little gal's spontaneous comment was a bonus!

Could have been better if there is a small 'reception' before show so members of the forums can mingle around abit in real life.  The event come and go.. alittle too fast lah..  ;D

Also, DIN, why no speech b4 show start?  ;D ;D ;D

I was expecting a little thing from DIN like what siaokao said, probably a speech of something... ;D
Anyway it's great to see such full attendence of divers in cinema!!

DIN

• Global Moderator
    • Website Design & Maintained by RAWMIXMEDIA
Too early for speech!  :D

Next time, I will prepare a Grammy Award type speech ok!