Author Topic: Kuantan Wreck  (Read 9643 times)

livinouttabox

• livinouttabox
Re: Kuantan Wreck
« Reply #10 on: 13 Apr 11, 01:06 »
Jason, what group? You mean going up to Kuantan Wreck? I'll be at ADEX with you at SharkSaver booth.

Looks like this month's out then :) Kuantan W. in May anyone?
I'm Walking on Sunshine woah!! I'm Walking on Sunshine Woah!! Piak... Awww Dogshit...

SSI | NAUI | IANTD | SDI | PADI

Andyc

« Reply #11 on: 14 Apr 11, 10:07 »
I'm going Kuantan wreck labour's day long weekend.

livinouttabox

• livinouttabox
« Reply #12 on: 15 Apr 11, 12:29 »
Andyc, nice to hear you're going. I'll be off to Tioman that LWE but do come back with a nice big fat trip report ok.
I'm Walking on Sunshine woah!! I'm Walking on Sunshine Woah!! Piak... Awww Dogshit...

antacid

• Colouredshots
« Reply #13 on: 15 Apr 11, 13:49 »
hey jason i'll be at tioman over labour day too. which part and with which dive op are you going with? i think tioman is going to be sooooo crowded... my group already has like 33 divers exc crew. and i know another shop with 20+ combo students. haha  :o

then you see white manta coming from the distance.. game over!  ;D

Alvin Ho

« Reply #14 on: 15 Apr 11, 14:07 »
hey jason i'll be at tioman over labour day too. which part and with which dive op are you going with? i think tioman is going to be sooooo crowded... my group already has like 33 divers exc crew. and i know another shop with 20+ combo students. haha  :o

hopefully Dayang will be more empty.  ;D
Canon 5D MK III
Canon 100mm L Macro, Canon 16-35mm L, Canon 8-15mm FE, Nexus Housing
Sony A7R2, A6300 Sony 90mm Macro, Nauticam Housing
Inon Z-240 Strobes, Weefine Video lights, FIT Focus lights

Michael

« Reply #15 on: 15 Apr 11, 15:08 »

The White Manta will be no where near Tioman that weekend. It's headed to more remote sites in Indonesia. Hopefully, no other divers will be near us.

antacid

• Colouredshots
« Reply #16 on: 15 Apr 11, 15:48 »
hahaha that's great to know... *phew*

have a good trip!

livinouttabox

• livinouttabox
« Reply #17 on: 19 Apr 11, 02:50 »

We're going with the same operator I think (MOD?). I reckon we'll be seeing divers more than pelagics over the LWE.

Alvin: dayang is going to be flooded all the same I reckon. Enough divers to make a whaleshark shadow to scare other divers from above. ;D

Alvin Ho

« Reply #18 on: 19 Apr 11, 07:06 »
We're going with the same operator I think (MOD?). I reckon we'll be seeing divers more than pelagics over the LWE.

Alvin: dayang is going to be flooded all the same I reckon. Enough divers to make a whaleshark shadow to scare other divers from above. ;D

usually it isn't because a whole load of the usual divers will go redang, perhentian, tioman or even LOBs. :)
Anyway if my group can get our own little boat to dive off from then we'll go different timing and different dive sites than the masses.  :D
Canon 5D MK III
Canon 100mm L Macro, Canon 16-35mm L, Canon 8-15mm FE, Nexus Housing
Sony A7R2, A6300 Sony 90mm Macro, Nauticam Housing
Inon Z-240 Strobes, Weefine Video lights, FIT Focus lights

antacid

• Colouredshots
« Reply #19 on: 19 Apr 11, 10:35 »

oh awesome! bring your camera.. i'll bring you to go find macro stuff... bring your magnifying glasses! haha