Author Topic: Has anyone dive with sharks at KL Aquaria?  (Read 4051 times)

DIN

• Global Moderator
    • Website Design & Maintained by RAWMIXMEDIA
Re: Has anyone dive with sharks at KL Aquaria?
« Reply #10 on: 10 Jun 11, 15:08 »
I dive with a lot of loan sharks. Don't whether that's the same thing or not.

Almost the same, both like red colour. One like red blood, the other like red paint.

laksaman

« Reply #11 on: 13 Jun 11, 00:46 »
I will go find out more :)

sounds interesting & thx for sharing.

I am going KL this weekend, might try out this KL aquaria.  Will post FR if i go.

If got chance you can try Bangkok aquaria. Very cheap 2000Bat including entry ticket, dive with shark, feeding food to shark and many more. I cannot remember edi. I went there last month but never try dive with shark. Thier shark size erm....... quite big  :) luckly i nvr go dive with shark.

laksaman

« Reply #12 on: 13 Jun 11, 12:19 »
my friends,

I have just booked KLCC Aquaria to dive over this Sun/Mon.

for more info :
http://www.aquariaklcc.com/adventure/dive-with-sharks

Usual price is rm400
Promo price is rm350 (ended yesterday)

I managed to convinced the marketing guy that I "booked" it last week.  Today is the last day to book and tomorrow before 5pm must deposit FULL payment into Maybank Malaysia branch if you are interested in the promo price.  Because he needs to conclude & submit his accounts by tomorrow.

Price includes :
1) 45mins - 1hr dive (with a dive guide)
2) T-shirt
3) certificate
4) entrance fees
5) full equipment usage

You need to bring your own towels, toiletries & change of clothes.

If you require details for booking, pls feel free to PM me.
Pertaining the promo price details, pls do NOT PM me after 14th June 2011.

I am typing this lobang within 30mins of getting it.  I hope more people benefit from a good deal.

laksaman

« Reply #13 on: 25 Jun 11, 00:55 »
sand tiger sharks are originally from south africa. They are used to cooler waters (not cold).  The temperature of water is 23deg.

They only have 3mm suit, so I wore 2 x 3mm.  I felt dizzy towards the end of dive probably due to the ultra tightness of the suits.

The sharks are curious & gentle despite their looks.  Swam by many times to check out.

I find the dive worthy.

If you are driving from SG to KLCC Aquaria, it would be very easy if u have GPS.  Otherwise, look for directions for Traders Hotel at KLCC.  The nearest carpark enterance is next to the hotel.

If I did not remember wrongly, parking is rm3/hr.  Underwater camera is allowed.